- Democracy visionaries, activists, authors, and reformers.
- Democratically inclined change agents of all kinds.
- Public officials and general citizens frustrated with existing politics, government, and quasi-participatory regimes.
- Political science scholars, students, educators, and researchers.
- Communities and networks struggling with shared challenges and/or a desire for more public participation.
- Dialogue, deliberation, and public participation practitioners and academics who may find in these patterns a different perspective on their work
Online-Introductions and Workshops will be scheduled for 2017.